Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Unfrogettable!



Again, I am using up some of the scraps laying around on my stamping table. The Unfrogettable frog, punched circle and piece of brayered Au Chocolat paper were already done. I simply combined them all together along with a scrap piece of Apricot ribbon. I love that you can change the color of the Au Chocolat paper by applying markers or brayering on color over the cream! What a great idea!

Sets: Unfrogettable, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Canvas BG
C/S: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla, Au Chocolat paper

Inks: Basic Brown

Other: Watercolor crayons, Aqua Painter, Apricot Grosgrain ribbon, 1-1/4 circle punch, 1/8" circle punch, Celery brad

Tonight is another episode of American Idol! Yeah! I love it when it gets down to the last few weeks...all the singers seem to sing SO well! I've finally picked a couple favorites and will be voting for them from now on...it was HARD this year! Oh, and House is on tonight, too!

No comments: