Monday, April 30, 2007

Heartfelt Thanks Magnet


I haven't forgotten my promise of Blog Candy...I'll try to get it together by the end of the week and post the winner! Thanks to all of those who left comments.

I'm still busy getting ready for my Stamp Camp and workshops this week. Here is an oldie, but goodie that I did at a Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Camp a while ago.
These lucite magnets were free with some 3x5 lucite frames I purchased. I used the frames for calendars, but thought these clear magnets could be used on a stamping project, too.

I stamped the flower and stem with Versamark on Whisper White and colored/shaded with Pastels. I overstamped Joy in Basic Black. Then I tore the white and sponged with Apricot Appeal, layered and tore the Apricot Appeal Layer and finally layered it on a Regal Rose layer. I just slid the cardstock between the two layers of lucite plastic. Then I ran a strip of Sticky Strip all around the edges and dipped it into clear micro beads! The magnet was already on the back. Fun and easy project at almost NO cost! Just the kind I like!

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

yeppers it is an oldie but a goodie!