Saturday, April 7, 2007

Reject Card Swap #2



OK...here is idea #2 for the Control Freaks Please Don't Go swap. I wanted to use some Rebecca paper, and the new Spiral and Round Tab punches. I liked this card except for the brown layer looked too brown on top of the Rebecca paper. Just not enough contrast. I'd rather have had a bright pink ribbon to tie around the white stamped piece, too, but didn't want to have to dye a bunch of white ribbon pink. So...this swap wasn't selected. Stay tuned for my third try! lol!


Set: Simply Said, Warm Words
C/S: Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Rebecca paper
Inks: Basic Brown, Pixie Pink marker
Other: White gel pen, Round Tab punch, Spiral punch, Taupe grosgrain ribbon

Have a very Happy Easter! I'm having 10 people over for a late lunch. Don't know when I'll have time to post...probably later in the evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like both of the "reject" cards and can't wait to see your final pick! :-) Very pretty. -Rachel