Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Polka Dots & Paisley


I still am enjoying this set, even though the March special is over! It is so versatile and the paisleys are SO fun. This was another Stamp Camp project we made last month. The original idea came from a card that used oval punches for the petals. Lots of goodies on this card! First, it opens on the left...I like those more unexpected folds. I used the paper piercing tool and then the faux stitches in the Old Olive color. The stem of the flower is the Word Window Punch. Plus I used pieces of the Petals & Paisleys double-sided paper! The scallop edge is made from the Slit punch by linking the punches together! Easy as pie...

Set: Polka Dots & Paisley
C/S: Marigold Morning, Old Olive, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Inks: Marigold Morning (Old Olive and Taken with Teal markers)
Other: Word Window punch, 3/4 circle punch, Apricot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, Slit punch, Paper piercer and mat

Sounds like cold weather is headed back to the Ohio area....brrrr. Thunderstorms are headed our way. I've already gotten used to the 70 degree weather! Tomorrow will be a good day to stay in. I have my Control Freak swaps to design and make...all 24 of them!

No comments: