Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Desk Calendar


Sorry I am SO late getting this posted tonight! I spent most of the day running around trying to find the special cat litter my spoiled cat uses. I think they must have discontinued it. I did find one bag, but they wanted DOUBLE the normal price for it! Yikes! So...my dear Bleach is going to have to get used to some new stuff! lol!

This afternoon I worked on Easter cards...can't show them yet as I'm sure there are a few who will receive one that peek in on my Blog. Plus, I worked on a Birthday card...again, can't show it until she receives it! So...I'm posting my Desk Calendar.

Every year I take off the faux leather from a desk calendar and recover it with Stampin' Up! papers! This year I used the awesome Loves Me paper in the past Winter Mini along with the Polka Dot & Paisley stamp set Stampin' Up! gave as a Christmas present to its demonstrators. A little faux stitching, some chipboard, ribbon...all the GOOD stuff! It cheers me up to see it every day...and it keeps me organized!

Sets: Polka Dot & Paisley, Big Deal Alphabet
C/S: Taken With Teal, Regal Rose, Loves Me Paper
Inks: Whisper White, Taken With Teal
Other: White gel pen, Flower Chipboard, Circle punch, Ribbon, Paper Piercing tool and mat

Oh...and I made a new white Watermark today! I use my Black one the most, but wanted a lighter one. I like how this one turned out!

No comments: