Sunday, April 8, 2007

Swap Reject #3


I hope you had a nice Easter. We had 10 people over for a nice ham, Delmonica potatoes (a new recipe that was excellent!), green beans, fresh fruit, and a couple salads. For dessert, my mom made her FAMOUS Carrot Cake! Oh...it is SO wonderful! It has been a favorite recipe since I was little and she'd make it for our birthdays. We haven't had it for many years; but it was definitely the highlight of my day! (In fact, there are a couple slices left!)

I liked this card! It was ALMOST the "chosen" one for the Control Freaks swap. But, I decided against it. I can't say why...just didn't make it!

Sets: Simply Said, Warm Words, Canvas BG
C/S: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Craft Black, Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery (Pixie Pink marker)
Other: Detail Black EP, Black grosgrain, Ticket Corner punch, White gel pen, Oval Coluzzle (for oval mask), Round Tab punch


Have a good evening. New episodes of Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Desperate Housewives tonight!

No comments: