Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm BACKKKKKKKK!


Woohoo! I am back from a fabulous week long vacation to Hilton Head Island. We had absolutely fantastic weather last week...high 70s, low 80s...PERFECT! We went shelling, toured the Island, ate wonderful seafood, took a side trip up to Charleston for the day, relaxed at the beach and pool and woke up every morning to the sound of the waves crashing against the beach. The condo had a wonderful full view of the ocean from every room! Absolutely GORGEOUS...

I just had to show you this picture I took with my new Canon SI3 camera...I received the camera for Christmas, but hadn't taken time to learn how to use it. This trip was my first trip using it. The picture is taken at sunset in Harbor Town at Sea Pines in HHI using the Zoom feature. I think this picture is so striking!

Can you believe I didn't pick up a stamp or stamp magazine or anything else stamp related for a week??? I don't know the last time that happened. Well...actually, I take that back. I did find a stamp/scrap store on Monday that I had to visit. It was absolutely packed with stamps and supplies. Of course, with my DH looking over my shoulder, I only had a few minutes. I did pick up some crystal Stickles...can't seem to find them in any stores around me. Wish I'd have had more time (and no DH with me) to explore this awesome store some more!

This week is SO busy. I have to prepare for my regular Stamp Club meeting, a workshop AND my assignments for Technique Junkies upcoming newsletter are due! I will try REAL hard to get the Blog Candy I promised put together this week...I loved your comments and want to check out some of the places you've all said are your favorite vacation spots.

One of my stamping girlfriends emailed me (hi Annette) with a tempting offer to meet her in Orlando coming up in a few weeks... I'm working on my DH to let me go. Would love to see her AND hang out with just the gals...

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Welcome back. Did you pick a winner yet for your blog candy you posted before you left? mmmmmmmmm wink, wink.