Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Weekend Challenge


One of my groups had a weekend challenge to dust off a set we hadn't used in a while (ever?) and post a card using it. Well, I don't think I ever inked up this Fashion Statement hostess set after I received it and mounted it last year.

I wanted to make a stack of cards for my sister-in-law, Mary Beth, who just was diagnosed with breast cancer in early March. She had a mastectomy and now is undergoing chemo. Round 2 was on Friday, so I took over dinner to her house on Saturday. These are the Thank You cards I made for her to use. I know you can always use them when people are so good about helping out. Mary Beth has a great sense of humor and is always talking about her "boobs" being left all over the house. This stamp just seemed to fit!

Set: Fashion Statement
Inks: Basic Black, Regal Rose marker
C/S: Whisper White, Reminence polka-dot paper, Basic Black
Other: Mega Square Scallop punch

Please put her in your prayers!



No comments: