Sunday, April 15, 2007

One Sheet Wonder Stack of cards





I used the Stampin' Up! OSW template from the latest Stampin' Success magazine (a great idea magazine that SU sends to Demos.) It uses one sheet of 12x12 designer paper and cardstock to make a stack of 16 cards! My MIL was wanting some everyday cards and I finally finished them using this template! You can dress them up with some ribbon, brads or whatever you want to add a little bling. Great project! I think I'll have to do this as a Class soon!

Sets: Polka Dots & Paisley, Warmest Regards, Greeting Galore, It's Your Birthday
C/S: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Petals & Paisley's designer paper
Inks: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, basic Black
Other: Olive narrow organdy ribbon, 1/8 circle punch, Rose Grosgrain ribbon




No comments: