Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another Birthday RAK


Yeah! Today is my birthday. It was a quiet, but very nice day. My hubby took me out to dinner, both the boys called and wished me a happy birthday. We have plans with my family to meet for dinner on Sunday evening. We have SO many birthdays, anniversaries and Father's Day to celebrate in the month of June. We've found it just easier to pick one day and celebrate everything on that day. Easier now that the kids are older.

Here's another birthday card that friend, Michelle, sent me! She used the retiring set Play on Words...very cute!

I'm off again for a couple days...I'm teaching classes out of town and meeting up with some great friends. I think this is my last trip until the SU convention at the end of July! It will be nice to be home for a while...


No comments: