Monday, June 18, 2007

Slit punch


I was doing a card challenge on one of my stamping groups and realized that I did the wrong thing. We were supposed to do a slit frame, not completely cut out the frame with the slit punch. But I think this card turned out nice, so I'm sharing it with you. I made something entirely different for the challenge and I'll share that later! Close as a Memory is one of those "go to" stamp sets for me. I can always figure out something to do with it.

I have a busy week of stamping ahead of me. Several due dates are LOOMING on the horizon and I need to put in a lot of time in my studio working on them. Got to get back to work! Enjoy!

Sets: Close as a Memory, Greetings Galore, Floral BG
C/S: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Inks: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink markers, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Basic Black ink pads
Other: Slit punch, Sponge dauber, Celery and Pink grosgrain, Piercing tool and mat, Ticket corner punch, Dazzling diamonds and liquid glue (center of flowers)

No comments: