Friday, June 1, 2007

Tassel Time


It's that time of year again! Seems we have 2-3 graduations in the family each year. I pulled out the retiring Tassel Time to do this card...needed something quick cause I left it to the last minute! lol! The school colors are Real Red and Brilliant Blue and bring back fond memories because I graduated from the same high school...just a FEW years ago! lol!

Enjoy the weekend! I'm hoping to have time to stamp. I need to start planning a couple classes I have coming up.

Oh...I was SO excited to preorder some new catalog items today and I had them expedited! I should have them by Tuesday. If you will be at any of my classes this month, you'll get a SNEAK PEAK! Makes me even more excited to see the new catty!

Sets: Tassel Time, On the Spot BG, Headline Alphabet
C/S: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Brushed Silver
Inks: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue
Other: Ticket corner punch

No comments: