Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Slit Punch Flower frame


OK...remember yesterday I said I did the challenge incorrectly? Well, after reading the instructions ONE more time, this still isn't exactly like them, just a slight variation. It went off in the mail to my challenge partner, Debbie. Yeah! I finished ANOTHER one today that I'll share tomorrow...you can see the difference in all three of them.

Sets: Wild About You
C/S: Whisper White, More Mustard, Barely Banana, Polka Dots & Paisley paper
Inks: Barely Banana, Old Olive, More Mustard, Basic Black
Other: Slit punch, sponge dauber, Mustard grosgrain and Moss gingham ribbon, paper piercing tool and white gel pen, large oval punch, ticket corner punch, dimensionals, circle Coluzzle.

For some reason today I've been exhausted! I don't know if the travelling and busyness of the past couple months is catching up with me or what! I got up at 8:00 AM, exercised, stamped a little, and at 11:00 AM, I laid down and took an hour nap! lol! Of course, I felt sluggish when I woke up...I don't do naps well. I finally got my energy back around 3:00 PM and headed off to the grocery store and bought a Starbucks Latte. I'm awake now!

As I mentioned, I have deadlines this week. One is a commissioned order for some convention goodies for my Mary Kay consultant. They are turning out cute! I still need to personalize them. I'll share when I'm done.

Thanks for checking in!

No comments: