Saturday, June 16, 2007

Gift Card holder


Tomorrow is the day our family will celebrate all the June birthdays, Father's Day, and Anniversaries...we have a BUNCH! My dad's birthday and Father's Day are close together, so I created this gift card holder. It has two #10 envelopes folded in half inside...it can hold up to four gift certificates. Since my dad is so hard to buy for, I get him gift certificates for his favorite restaurants and movie theatre...one for each pouch inside. I think he'll love it! To open you lift the bottom of the shirt and a Velcro button is hid under the yellow flap to keep it closed. Thanks, Cambria, for reminding us about the folded shirt technique...it is just perfect for Father's Day. I've had the Genuine Articles stamp set for a month or two, but hadn't cut it. It was fun to use, too.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Sets: Genuine Articles, Brushstroke Alphabet (retiring)
C/S: So Saffron, Sentimental Journey paper
Inks: Basic Brown
Other: Round Tab punch, Saffron mini brads, Antique gold mini brads

No comments: