Monday, June 4, 2007

Petal Prints




I spent the day cleaning up my studio. It had to be done...I have classes coming in this week and it was truly a mess. I don't know how things accummulate in that room...I'm normally a neat and organized person! I think that things are just multiplying while I'm not looking and jumping out of their assigned spaces! lol! Oh well, I guess it is all part of the creative process. I am trying to get better about putting things away right after I use them.

I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that I cleaned up my partially finished pile. This background of white Petal Print flowers was one of the pieces I had started...and the punched "Wishing You" from another project start. This didn't turn out exactly how I pictured it in my head, but I at least have used up some more scraps from my pile. The flowers in the background are stamped in Craft White and then the centers are colored with Yo Yo Yellow using a sponge dauber.

Set: Petal Prints, Riveting (both retiring)
C/S: Yo Yo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Shimmer White, Whisper White
Inks: Craft White, Yo Yo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Word Window punch, 1-1/4 circle punch, Designer Tag punch, 1/2 circle punch, 1/16 punch, Yellow mini brads, White and Yellow grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, sponge dauber

No comments: