Friday, June 22, 2007

Simply Said


I took a break from bugs today...lol! I found pieces of this card on my desk when I was cleaning up today and thought they worked well together. The focal point with flowers is a technique we learned at my last Technique Class called Chalkboard. Easy technique with dramatic results!

Well someone did get their demo copy of the new Stampin' Up! catalog today...exciting times waiting to see what will be in it. Hopefully the rest of us will get them within the next few days! I can't wait!

Sets: Simply Said, Greetings Galore, Fine Lace BG
C/S: Pink Passion, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black
Inks: Versamark, Whisper White, Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion
Other: Paper piercing tool and mat, Large oval punch, Black gingham ribbon, Pink eyelet, Dimensionals, Pastel Chalks, Sponge daubers

No comments: