Friday, June 15, 2007

More Happy mail


I love getting cards in the mail! This is a fun card from fellow Control Freak swapper, Pam Downs! This is one set I've resisted from the Spring mini (and trust me, I've purchased almost the ENTIRE mini!), but this card is just TOO neat! Pam used Off the Chart for her birthday card to me! Hmmm...this set may just sneak onto my last order in June!

I'm back from teaching my classes/camps. We had tons of fun and I met a couple new gals who are now TOTALLY hooked on stamping! lol! I love it!!! I also attended a League Coffee where I saw some friends I hadn't seen since I moved away...lots of fun catching up on news with them.

Have a good weekend. I'm going to try to spend some time tomorrow stamping just for myself. I also have my Control Freaks swap of 37 to finish and mail by Monday. Yikes!

No comments: