Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another RAK



I had some time before I leave today to get off another post on my Blog. A very talented stamper, Lee Conroy, sent me this RAK card a while ago for doing her a favor. I just found it while cleaning my office stacks of paper and thought I'd share with you! Isn't it CUTE? Because of You is one set I haven't purchased, but I've always liked...of course it has FLOWERS in it! I may have to break down and get it before it retires at the end of the month. It is kind of hidden in the catalog...and you don't realize it has as many great little stamps as it does! To buy or not to buy...that is the question! lol!

Enjoy the day. They are calling for rain here. We need it, but I hope it holds off until I get to where I'm going. I don't like driving in the rain.

No comments: