Sunday, June 24, 2007

Haute Couture


I know this set is retired, unfortunately, but I was commissioned by my Mary Kay consultant to make up several of these for her downline going to convention! This set was just too perfect not to use!

Included is a little personalized notebook with matching pen and the top is a photo album made using clear envelopes inside. She will tuck all of these into a convention bag for them. I think they'll be thrilled, don't you? I know I'd love to get something like this...

Today I held my last Stampin' Up! Stamp Camp for this catalog. We did the 60 cards from the At Home Scrappin Kit and they LOVED it! It was a FUN group. I'm so ready to get the new catalog and start setting up some Camps and Classes with the new products. Hopefully, my catalogs will arrive this week!

Sets: Haute Couture (retired), Expressive Flexible Phrases (retiring), Snaps Casual alphabet
C/S: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Whisper White, Rebecca paper

Inks: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Whisper White

Other: 1/8 circle punch, Black organdy ribbon (retiring), Black gingham ribbon, Rose grosgrain ribbon, Silver mini brads, Silver eyelets

No comments: