Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bundle of Joy Mini Scrapbook


I'm SO hoping this set makes it into the new catalog. I absolutely love it for a baby set...neutrals, pink or blue...it fits for every baby occasion. Works great for a small child's birthday, too! This is a mini scrapbook. The inside is folded from one sheet of paper, so that you can place small pictures inside. I'm thinking of giving this one to my niece who is having her third baby (a second girl) in a couple months. I'll collect some hospital pictures of grandparents, parents, siblings, etc. holding her and shrink them down to fit. Cute little gift and adorable with the little teddy on front! The small heart is actually stamped and cut from pink cardstock and adhered over top.

Sets: Bundle of Joy
C/S: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Brown
Other: Pink gingham ribbon, Word window punch, ticket corner punch, Watercolor crayons, Aquapainter

No comments: