Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Retiring List Available


Oh my gosh....Stampin' Up! has their much anticipated "retired sets" list available! Over 250 sets will be retiring at the end of June from the current catalog...the stamps will no longer be available to order after that time.

Of course, the FIRST thing I did this morning was to check out the list and count how many of my sets would be gone (as far as not being able to demo them at workshops). I'm "losing" 86 regular stamp sets plus all the hostess sets! I haven't counted the wheels I'm losing yet. Oh my! Several of them, like Roses in Winter featured here, I will keep in my permanent stash. This is one stamp set you don't want to miss! I pull it out any time I need a quick card or to decorate a gift bag or gift item. It is such a WOW, but SO easy to use! I'm sad I won't be able to demo it anymore.

But, it sounds as if Stampin' Up! is really re-doing the catalog big time...I know we will get lots of new, fresh-looking stamp sets and I'm sure at least one will become my new favorite set to use! lol! Getting the retired list only makes me more anxious to see the NEW catalog that will be available July 1st.

Roses in Winter, Floral Background, Sincere Salutations
C/S: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White, Regal Rose
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Other: Black Gingham ribbon

Have a great day! We have beautiful sunshine here today...always cheers me up!

No comments: