Friday, May 4, 2007

Another Roses in Winter



Two posts in one day! I spent most of today working on my assignments for Technique Junkies...I'm pleased with how they turned out.

I'm still using up some scraps on my stamping table (yes I have TONS of unfinished work.) I also had the retiring Roses in Winter laying out, so decided to use it one more time. And I'm using one of my standby layouts, too.

The background is actually done direct to paper, hard to see the variation...but it really looks like suede in real life. I used the crimper just on the middle section, under the celery ribbon. Sahara Sand is the base...I like that color with Regal Rose and Certainly Celery.

Sets: Roses in Winter, Eat Cake (verse)

C/S: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Inks: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Basic Black
Other: Celery grosgrain ribbon, Paper Piercer and mat, White gel pen, Crimper, Slot punch

No comments: