Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thursday Card Sketch Challenge
























Wow, I found it hard to get motivated to do anything today. I think the driving from my week's vacation and then my quick trip up to Canton wore me out...I just wanted to laze around today! I did run a few errands and went to my Nail appointment this morning. I worked on a couple cards this evening so I had something to post here! lol! I have a couple assignments due soon, so hopefully I will feel like working on them tomorrow.

Are you ready for another sketch? This one is pretty simple and I've used it a lot over my stamping career...but sometimes it is the basics that keeps my stamping mojo going. I used the retiring Roses in Winter with this sketch. I wanted something BOLD, so I chose deep colors of Red and Black and Sahara Sand as a neutral.

Roses in Winter, Canvas Background, It's Your Birthday
C/S: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Basic Black

Ink: Real Red Classic, Real Red Craft, Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy Craft, Certainly Celery

Other: Black and Red Gingham ribbon

No comments: