Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


Hope you had a wonderful day. We didn't do much. My youngest came over for dinner and we did a little shopping earlier in the day. That's about it! My favorite Nascar driver won! Go Jeff Gordon! Woohoo!

This is the second in the series of Triple Mosaic technique. I softened the look of the background by using cardstock vellum over the top. It is subtle, but instead of using Chocolate Chip for the "grout" lines like the first one, this time I used Creamy Caramel. I embossed with Silver on the vellum layer and on the tag. The top has a scallop awning that I also faux stitched. I'll be using this card for a wedding I have coming up.

Sets: Floral Background, Both Way Blossoms (retiring), Warm Words
C/S: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Cardstock Vellum
Inks: Creamy Caramel, Whisper White Craft, Versamark
Other: Silver EP, Word Window punch, Paper piercer and mat, Rose eyelet, Rose grosgrain ribbon, White gel pen, Slit punch

No comments: