Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Triple Mosaic #3


Here is the last of the Triple Mosaic technique I learned from Technique Junkies newsletter! I'm glad to have these partially completed projects off my desk and made into cards. Check out Pat's site at www.techniquejunkies.com She is offering a Connie's Special Price for you...$16.95 for issues 2-07 to 12-07!

Again, notice the subtle different in the grout color on this card. I used Night of Navy to accent the lines a little more...a different look than the other two cards. I kept the focal point simple because the background is so dramatic.

American Idol is on tonight! Yeah! I'm going to be out of town next week for the finals...hoping I'll be able to catch a TV somewhere to watch it. If not, I'll have it recording at home...but I don't want to wait a week to see it! lol!

Sets: Floral Background, That's Nice
C/S: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose, Shimmer White
Inks: Night of Navy Classic ink, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst and Regal Rose markers, White Craft ink
Other: Ticket corner punch, non-SU hydrangea flower

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love what you've done with this technique, Connie! And this one is my favorite of the three...really like the white ink on the paper...very subtle, yet elegant...
Julia (original TJ technique contributor)