Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Name Frame


Look what my sweet friend, Rachel, sent me!!!! It is SO awesome! I love the colors, it matches my So Saffron walls perfectly in my Studio! She made it even when she has had tons of health issues herself. Woohoo! I love it! I'll be hanging it up tonight! She used the Hostess Only Simply Scrappin Kit, Friends and Flowers...one of my favorites!

I was also "Tagged" by my friend, Hetty, in The Netherlands. She wants me to list 7 things that you probably don't know about me!

1. I love to read! I don't spend as much time since I started stamping, but I do read quite a bit...especially at night before bed. Current read is Stuart Wood's series with Stone Barrington...Dirty Work...that I listen to while walking. I also love Nora Roberts books.

2. I played Varsity Tennis in high school.

3. I have a cat named Bleach who is 3 years old and as spoiled as any grandchild! She is definitely MY cat and jumps into my lap the minute I sit down at night to watch TV.

4. I'm an American Idol, House and Grey's Anatomy addict. (Oops...you might have already figured that out from my posts.)

5. My first published artistic endeavor was creating a character for the local newspaper called "Busy Betsy Butterfly". I won a $25 gift certificate! I think I was 6-7 years old.

6. I don't drink much, but I do like Pomegrante Martinis. Bonefish Grill has the BEST!

7. I have one sibling, my brother, Mark...but I always wanted a sister! I can remember begging my mom for one!

Now I need to figure out 7 people to send this "tag", too!

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: