Thursday, May 17, 2007

Artifacts


Well, who is excited about the Finals of American Idol next week??? I was VERY happy that my two favorites made it into the finals...now the hard part. Who do I vote for to win? I've been calling and voting for both of them equally over the past few weeks. Decisions, decisions... Who did you choose to win?
This is a Hidden Slider card that my Stamp Club made earlier this month. It features the retiring Artifacts set and Crosshatch background...one of my few masculine sets! I certainly hope they come out with a big selection of masculine sets in the new catalog. This card is fun because of the hidden movement. When closed it says "They say it's your birthday"...when open the star moves to the bottom and the top says "Celebrate"! I think interactive cards are SO much fun. Here are the details:

Sets: Artifacts (retiring), All About U, It's Your Birthday, Crosshatch (retiring)
C/S: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, Basic Black
Inks: Stazon Black, Taken With Teal, So Saffron, Cool Caribbean
Other: Watercolor crayons, Aquapainter, Star brads, 1/8 inch punch, 1-1/4 circle punch, Apricot grosgrain, hemp







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY cool card Connie!
Mary Ellen