Thursday, May 31, 2007

Artifacts


Seems like I pull out this set for my Father's Day and masculine birthday cards a lot. This one uses a sketch from Maria's blog. I liked the small tags hanging from the center piece. I also wanted an opportunity to use Buckaroo Blue again before it retires in a month! This card is pretty straight forward. The star and words are embossed with Classic Copper on Close to Cocoa. The background is the small square shape in Artifacts placed in a checkerboard pattern. The stripe paper is from Sentimental Journey.

Set: Artifacts, All Year Cheer II (retiring)
C/S: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Buckaroo Blue, Close to Cocoa, Sentimental Journey paper
Inks: Versamark, So Saffron, Buckaroo Blue
Other: Copper mini brads, Classic Copper EP, 1/16 hole punch, ticket corner punch

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Nice card...I just got this set and love to find ideas for it!